Monday, January 21, 2013

New - Gardens East Magazine Newsletter




As many of you may know, I write regularly for Gardens East magazine. It's a magazine that spun off from the extremely popular Gardens West about 3 years ago.. The company now has 4 titles they put out 9 times a year across Canada - Gardens West, Gardens West (for Prairie gardeners), Gardens Central and Gardens East. Now, they've added a monthly newsletter to their publications with articles and photos not included in their magazine! It's free and you can subscribe here! (I just did).



Their latest newsletter - click here to read it - features ME and my straw bale cold frame.. plus articles on making rhubarb leaf stepping stones and a rooftop veggie garden..



Just thought I'd share..



And since I'm tooting my own horn - the e-book version of The Year Round Vegetable Gardener is #1 on Amazon!! Thank you so much! My publisher make it their January special - now just $2.99 from $19.95 - and it's only going to be available at that price for 9 more days.. take advantage if you're a techie..




No comments:

Post a Comment