Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year - A January Gift!






My publisher Storey sends out a monthly e-newsletter to thousands of subscribers.. For their latest edition, which was just published today, not only did they interview me, but they also have placed the ebook edition of The Year Round Vegetable Gardener on special for January!! It is now JUST $2.99 for the e-book, a savings of $17! But, it's only for Jan.. To get details, click here.



And if you want to subscribe to the newsletter (I do, I love so many of their authors), just click here! It's free and awesome!



Ok, enough of that.. The good news is that I'm deep into sub-editing my next book, which should keep me rather busy for the next week.. and I will have an article in Fine Gardening magazine later this year and also one in Reader's Digest coming up in March. For that article, I wrote seed swaps. Did you know that Seedy Saturday originated in Canada?? BC to be precise, and soon, these seed sharing events will be popping up across North America. If you want to take part in one, check out the list at Seeds of Diversity - here. On the right side of the page is a constantly updated listing of where Seedy Saturdays and Sundays will be taking place from Jan through June. Hope to see you at one of these!!



Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment